Saturday, July 10, 2010

CHECK THIS OUT (Episode 1)

So I get a lot of e-mail in the week. It's all good. Some e-mails I'd classify as complaints, some I'd classify as questions, and the third kind I'd call "Check this out."

In cleaning out some of my e-mail here, I think I'll share a few of these from my fine readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First up is an edit of the Pet Olympics Cartoon picture into a kind of a comic strip from Blaze Duskblade.


Looks like this is Blaze's way of helping the Celestian crab into the winner's spot. LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next we have a pretty sweet picture of a hydra/stormzilla hybrid from Adam (aka Leviathan--thanks Paul!).


I will get my hybrid someday I tell you! *shakes fist*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next we have a video tribute for the dads out there from my friend Brandon.



LOL. Word, dads, word. SPLISHY SPLASHY FOR AN HOUR OR TWO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next is a guide to the warehouse as written by the infamous Cassandra Griffindreamer.

Link to Guide on Google Docs

thank you, ma'am. I shall reference from this point forward. I PROMISE! ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a cool video of the runes in Grizzleheim from Anthony.



Nice. I'm pretty sure these have been translated, but I'm not sure. I'll have to do some research on that. It's definitely easier now that we have the rock at the end of the dragonspyre portion of the pre-quest to help us out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke Goldhorn sent me some information on the "Late Night Wizards."

Late Night Wizards are a group of Wizards that mainly play in between 12:00 A.M- 6:00 A.M. We have bunches of group meetings, and a happy little community. You can check it out HERE ( latenightwizards.wetpaint.com ).

Apparently the Late Night Wizards are going to start a podcast of their own, so this is definitely a site to keep track of. I'll be keeping my eye on your guys. *eye*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally is a message from Duncun Dragonblood:

"Hey guys come over to the events page and rsvp and join the national blogger day event"

So it's looking like there will be some kind of celebration on 16 July in the commons at these times:

Pacific-2:30pm to 7:00pm
Mountain-3:30pm to 8:00pm
Central-4:30pm to 9:00pm
Eastern-5:30pm to 10:00pm

Sounds cool (and also kind of long LOL). ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the information my friends. This is a great community to be a part of, and I'm glad for all you do.

Thanks!

Happy Dueling!

9 comments:

Paul Legend Weaver said...

Hey friendly, The hydra/stormzilla combination is called a leviathan.

CJ said...

MUHAHAHAHA! I GOT MY HYBRID TODAY! A FROST LORD!

The Overachieving Necromancer said...

I'm going to that blogger thing, after all, I am a blogger

M.W.S said...

That's cool W101 Central Warehouse guide (OFFICIAL): http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81245

Beast Brothers said...

yea that guide is great

Elijah Stormheart said...

Hey Friendly, check this out!
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=871168&highlight=#post871168
I put you in the second chapter as a special guest. I hope you don't mind. Please read it, and maybe put it in "Sheck This Out!" (Ep. 2)? XD

Henrietta said...

That dad video was absolutely hilarious! lol

Henrietta said...

that Dad video was absolutely hilarious :)

David TitanRider said...

LOL the FInger Glitched and it was pointing DOWN the whole page! :D



PEACE OUT FRIENDLY!
D.T.-Wizard101info