Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ranked Derby Ending Early for People? No Rewards? (Guest Blogger Response)

I had a question from Disgruntled Diana.
Since I know you don't have a lot of time on your hands I'll try to make this quick. I have two questions: One I heard that you're over loaded with questions so could you send some people to me? I have a blog as well and hope to start answering people's question if I can find any.

Also I read your post about "spiffy pop no longer spiffy cheat" and I must say that while I agree with you about the fact that this is an awesome ability if used correctly I feel the need to state (rather bluntly I might add)that KI appears to have either over looked my computer/account or not realized that there was another ability which has a rather similar bug attached. Today I was Racing with my Danger Hound King Roscoe. I was in 2nd maybe 3rd place and all of a sudden the race end as if I had finished the 2nd lap when in fact I was in the middle of it however in stead of showing everyone on the steps it just showed the winner (a Blood- er, MythBat). whats more this was a Ranked Match and yet i saw no rewards even for the MythBat that cam in first place. I hope that KI addresses this matter immediately as I have enjoyed the Pet derby and had this problem twice (the second time however it was a Death Troll not a MythBat)and have decided not to play the P Derby anymore.

*shakes fist at Death Trolls and Mythbats*

I turned this question over to Ms. Heather Emeraldflame, and she did an excellent job answering this question even though she lacked experience with ranked derby.

Thanks for the help, Heather, and thanks for the question, Diana!

Happy Dueling!

6 comments:

Heather Emeraldflame said...

You are quite welcome! Thanks again for the question, Friendly! :)

p.s. Just got done reading your article in MOG yesterday: Great Job!

The Sensitive Sorcerer said...

Hey, this is the Sensitive Sorcerer, and even though I don't write about Wizard101, I have played it and ask you to send a couple questions my way. www.sensitivesorcerer.blogspot.com

Thanks in Advance!

Jason said...

i've seen this

Peter Venuti said...

Hey Friendly,

I wouldn't mind answering a few questions lol. I don't know what to blog about next xD Thanks for the oppurtunity,

P.D.

Lail Deathspear said...

The same thing has been happening to me, so I don't do derby as much anymore.

smvb said...

Hey, Friendly! Obviously I am way, WAY behind reading your blog. I was curious as to what the other blogger had to say about this issue, so I clicked. Then it said that I had not been invited to view that person's blog. I can't read her response. Perhaps you could copy her content, or let her know there is a problem with people linking over to her blog. She probably changed her permissions after this was posted, but I thought you might want to know.....