Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How does the cannon game keep score?

Question here from Gorman Swiftmancer of The Necromancer's Doctrine:
How does the cannon game keep score to give you your points at the end?
Hmm, I looked around and I couldn't see if anybody had answered this question yet, so I ran a few test runs:

3 black = 0
2 black, 1 blue = 1 point
1 black, 2 blue = 1 point
1 black, 2 red = 1 point
3 blue = 1 point
2 blue, 1 yellow =2 points
1 black, 1 blue, 1 yellow = 2 points
1 black, 1 red, 1 yellow = 2 points
1 blue, 1 red, 1 yellow = 2 points
1 blue, 2 red = 2 points
3 red = 2 points
1 blue, 2 yellow = 3 points
2 red, 1 yellow = 3 points
1 red, 2 yellow = 4 points
3 yellow = 4 points

As far as I can tell (I ain't the best at the maths), the points seem to be calculated like this:

Yellow = 1.2 points
Red = .7 points
Blue = .4 points
Black = .1 points

And then all numbers are rounded.

Something like that. That may not be 100 percent correct, but it's the best I can do at 6:00 am in the morning. :-)

Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

Gorman Swiftmancer said...

Thanks Friendly :D

CJ said...

sweet guide.

CJ said...

MASTER? i forgot to say, I have created a foolproof plan to ace the warehouse when it comes out for live. you are essential. period. so, i have myself, donna spellthorn, alia lotuspetal. all i need to complete the set is you! so, what do you say?

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i was awake at exactly 6 am in the morning that night too!!!
your amazing friendly!!

flash33 said...

Here's something you can add to the list.

2 yellow+1 black=3 points.