Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Power of Math Reveals The Release Date?

Lail Ghostshade sent in the following comment and even a couple pictures to go along with it!
Ok, so I did the math, as we were halfway through the characters, and somewhere I read that they were releasing the chars counting down to the release date. I attached 2 pics for you to put on your blog (if you want). The date is on the pictures.



Hey! Thanks for doing the maths, Lail! There's just a couple things I want to say about that.

1- I think you're right that it will be released more towards the end of August. People were kind of freaking out with the release of the Celestia Pre-quest on the test realm last night, and they all were smooshed against Halston Balestrom and the spiral door, and some even kept saying, "Someone please take me to Celestia!"


Silly rabbits! Let's refer back to the patch notes.
"An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. You will need to complete these quests before you can enter the world of Celestia, which will be available later this year."
ahem, let's quote that last part one more time for emphasis:
". . . before you can enter the world of Celestia, which will be available later this year."

2- ". . . before you can enter the world of Celestia, which will be available later this year." So that kind of concerns me now that I read it again. Before they were saying that Celestia will be available by the end of summer. Now they are saying by "later this year." Hmmmmmmmmm.

I hope you're right, Lail. I'd rather see this fully released by 14 August than by sometime in the last quarter of the year, which would be October - December.

Let's hope!

Maybe you'll have to revisit your math if they start adding in more characters to the poster. I haven't seen any Shadow Weaver outlines in the poster yet. They have added in new characters in the past. They added in shark boy and robot kid, which weren't in the original poster . . . will we see a new outline for the Umbra Queen added in?

Let's hope for an early release date!

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Myrna Nightrider said...

ok ... BUT WHEN DOES THE FRIKIN TEST REALM OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not that i blame YOU friendly for not knowing ... you write an awesome blog :P )