Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting Closer to Evolutionary Stones!

You all may remember my Pokemon Evolutionary Stones rant. I'll go ahead and quote myself ('cause if I don't, who will?):

"With the basic premise being that when you use an evolution stone (or whatever variant KI dreams up) it boosts your pet's experience, how much would you pay for an item that gives your pet 100, 200, 300, 400, or 500 experience points . . . thereby shortcutting the amount of mini-games you had to grind to get your pet to epic? Or, how much would you pay for an item that actually jumped your pet a full level?"

TADA!

Here's your variant . . .Check out this new announcement from KI:

Players will log in tomorrow to find a new Snack Pack in the Crowns Shop called the Mega Snack Pack!

It’s full of healthy snacks that will help your pet by greatly increasing their Agility, Strength, Intellect, Will and Power, and even their Experience!

Feed your pet Healthy foods from the Mega Snack pack and watch them grow up strong.




Who needs a pokemon evolutionary stone when you've got a commander cantaloupe, eh?

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Heather Emeraldflame said...

This should be so helpful! I can't wait to see it...though I wonder at what cost it will be?...we shall soon see though!

Kevin BattleBlood said...

I'm hoping that these may have a chance at dropping too!

One cool thing about Wizard101 that kind of "clicked" for me was the fact that some of their Crown items may be obtained without purchase, whether it means farming/grinding for gear, pets, or playing WizardBlox for Elixirs.

With much luck, these Mega Snacks may follow the same route! [crosses fingers]

smvb said...

I'm a little disappointed that it costs 2500 crowns for a 7 mega-snack pack. (And that seems to be an "on sale" price.) I was thinking that I might spend crowns on these, but for $5 real dollars, I'm not sure.

Miguel Wildthorn said...

It's a great price considering what it costs to refill the Energy Ball.
Off to get some crowns now.