Friday, June 18, 2010

Celestia Pre-Quest Hints/Revealed

Ok, this is way too good not to share with you all. Samantha Drake let uber wife know about this post over on Central. It's awesome. It's awesome sauce. It's awesomesauceness!

If you can get over to Wizard101 Central, please do yourself a favor and go read this post by Willowdreamer. Ms. Willowdreamer just purchased issue 127 of the Beckett Pokemon magazine, and within those pages there is pretty much the entire plot to the prequest laid out.

Here's a snippet of what Willowdreamer reveals from the article:
"It's up to you to travel across the Spiral and defeat a cadre of villains to get the pieces Balestrom requires. Gradually, you learn more about these mysterious enemies, discovering that they are the Shadow Weavers, a secret order of Wizards with sinister plans.

Upon successfully decoding Balestrom's mysterious message, you learn that it originates from a long-lost Marleybonian survey team from the Spiral Geographic Society, a league of explorers who set out long ago to find the lost world of Celestia. According to the message, the explorers believe they have stumbled upon an important discovery, but they are trapped and in great danger!"

The Shadow Weavers appear to me an amazing race of insectoids.

Here's one of the pictures from the article:


I'm not going to repost the entire thing from Central, but you should definitely head over there and give Willowdreamer a thanks for the info!

Happy Dueling!

9 comments:

Through the Spiral Gate said...

Wow, that's pretty freakin sweet! Thanks for the link, Friendly!

Noah DreamBlood said...

thanks for the news friendly

Alric Ravensinger said...

Holy Barnacles Thats amazing Hmm I just might have to take up another Comic soon this one would be a lot more serious then FAAP Comic.
Seriously though this is awesome I can't wait for this to hit the test realm.

M.W.S said...

Well bring it on insectoids! We (wizards/witches)will stand as one we will come after you defeat you and make you cry! I am ready for a new adventure time to squash some bugs!

Sierra Starsong said...

*sigh* As if all those spiders weren't bad enough. These guys look like they'd make Yeva run away screaming!

Fist of Fire said...

After reading that I'm not sure if I can wait until early July...

Anonymous said...

Hey Friendly! I'm looking for some advice here. I had one amazing friend in which we did EVERYTHING together. We leveled our wizards, beat marleybone in one day, used to always farm, pvp, etc. And then suddenly he deletes me. I ask, "why?". Then deletes me once more. Then my friend logged on, said, "hey :D", and he proceeded to delete him as well. For no reason! I'm looking for advice due to the fact that I lost a good friend for practically no reason. I see you've been playing this game a while, so you may have more experience in these things than me.

Thanks!

witchwarrior said...

ooh! bugs!
Can't wait to use my flyswatter! ;D

Mike said...

AWESOME! :)