Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome Back HIAG Party Announced!

Taji over at Sorcerer's Corner is hosting a party for Homework in a Graveyard this Saturday!


Y'all should check this out and go bust Autumn's friend list with invites! It's sounding like a late night, kinda spooky night type of thang! If I can make this party, I will. Plus, I like the sounds of some of the events planned.

Check 'em out:
Best dressed contest
Pet Derby Tournament (Practice derby races)
Sunken city runs
Hatchery time
Dancing!
And many other things (to be determined during the party)

Definitely sounds like a good time! (Although I'm currently hurting in my bank account from a recent hybrid level 48 pet combine. Ouch.)

Happy Dueling!

10 comments:

M.W.S said...

Yea, posted about it: http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/2010/06/homework-in-graveyards-belated-welcome.html

Sometime soon there should be a DUELING EVENT between me and Taji34 (Luke Dragontamer), he called me out in the Labyrinth and told me he would win.

He hesitated then said after I get my (balance) Steelwielder deck.

I look forward to making Luke cry lol...

Reed Petal said...

It starts at 11:00 here?! I guess I'll be there for five minutes and have to leave. Par-tay in the real life!!!

Mike said...

COOL! i will try my best to be there!

CJ said...

Great! Sounds fun! If you'll be there, I'll be there. (I might win a best equipment contest,) and I wanna do a sunken city run or two. Also, I'm really excited for Autumn to be back. I'll certainly be there!

Anonymous said...

To Reed Petal:
The party starts at eight Central Time, not Pacific! That means it will begin at 9 Eastern!

travis emeraldspear said...

hey friendly, its me travis emeraldspear, i would like to ask you if all pets have combinations? thanks

Anonymous said...

I have seen people post questions here, so I figured I could too.
A year ago, December 20 2009, you had a question asking if on one of the commercials there was a Grizzleheim house. You asked Professor Greyrose and she said, ' I can confirm that the house shown in the commercial is a house from Grizzleheim, but you'll have to wait until the new year for details.'
I've been wondering if you have gotten any updates on the Grizzleheim house(s).

I'm a big fan,
Lail Deathspear

Anonymous said...

what 2 level 48 pets did you hatch?

wolf talespear said...

lol is thqt why you where in the hatchery last nigt Tom? Well any way people I have a blog called the death dominator at blogger so come and see it!

The Ravenhunter said...

Aw man, I won't be able to be there. :( i'll be at my Uncle's Cookout. Hmmm mmmm, I can already taste that Ham with honey glaze! *snaps back into reality* Oh, sorry. Um, oh, wait, it'll be at night. *smacks head* Sorry, I'll try to be there.