Sunday, August 16, 2009

What is the quest that leads to the level 48 spell for Necromancers?

I have a question here from a confused Necromancer:
Question=I know what the
reward for the level 48 death quest is
but what is the actual quest? I
looked at your wiki link but the article
doesn't tell me. since you are a
necromancer you should probably know.

You're right! I should know! And, believe it or not, I actually do know!

Let me take you back to a time when I was doing that quest. It is a magical time called Early April 2009. I wrote up this guide on how to get your scarecrow spell. The quest was carried over from the test server blow by blow, so it should all be correct.

Also, I updated this wikia page and the following 3 sub-quest pages (the level 48 spell quest is actually 4 quests) to tie it all together as well based on your comment.

Hope that helps!

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

potroast42 said...

Thanks for the updates friendly!