Sunday, August 16, 2009

Player Trading Card of the Day--Amanda PixieWhisper

Hey! I have a great card today! It's our friend Countess Shadowbane in her more myth'ier form--Amanda PixieWhisper!



I actually had to cut Amanda's advice on the bottom of the card a little short to make it all fit.

Here's her unabridged comment: "The quests are important, but the friends you make along the way are even more so. A quest is a quest. Its who you're with that makes it fun! Take care of your friendships and this game will be more fun than you could imagine. After two grandmasters, its not the repeated quests that keep me coming back, its the people."

Too true, Countess!

Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friendly, can you make a card of me? The only way i can contact you is in game, btw, it me, ronan ravenshard, your super fan, since the start ;) my favorite saying is: PIE! GO HURT THE MONSTERS AND GIVE ME MY ICE SCREAM! lvl: 27 school: myth favorte spell: for some reason, troll goal: to a least get my minotaur before i go back to school saying: if you have a fiend i need, dont just say: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! and dlete them, say yu are busy, nicely, and say you will help them in a minute

Anonymous said...

Actualy, change the saying to, um, she did it

Thomas Rainblossom said...

I was wondering if you could make a card of me. Name: Thomas Rainblossom. Level:50,School:Life Favorite spell:nature's wrath, favorite saying: without life, NOTHING would exist. goal: to make a grandmaster from every school.

Alia Lotuspetal said...

I would LOVE to get a trading card of me! I am a level 18 Life wizard, my favorite spell is Centaur (I've seen it and it is AWESOME!), and the saying is: Hasta la vista baby! I don't have text chat. and, um, at the bottom I'd like: Just keep battling a hard boss over and over again. You'll get em someday. and I'll try to stay in the Wu or Pixie realm, and I usually go around Blossom at 6:00 eastern standard time, just for future references. ;)

Elijah Stormheart said...

Hey! I 2v2ed her today!