Friday, August 21, 2009

Battle of the Sexes! I mean . . . Admins!

Hey all,

I don't know if you've seen the battle between Jester and his wife Olivia, but you gotta watch this . . . at least for the ending. :-)


(if you don't have enough time to watch the whole fight, at least fast forward to the last minute . . . good stuff)

For those of you who are not familiar with the awesomeness of Jester and Olivia, they are the husband and wife team of creators/admins for the Wizard101 Central website.

They sound as good at dueling as I am. LOL. Go check out Olivia's blog and look at the graphic they created on the right hand side of this post. LOL they are hilarious! (In fact, Olivia's entire blog is worth a look!)

I'm they are dumb and dumber, I assure you I'm dumberest.

I can't wait to see the next round of . . .

happy dueling!

8 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

I thought ranked 1v1 wouldn't let you choose your opponent, how'd they luck into fighting each other? I'd love a husband & wife face-off, see how my Ice defenses stand up against his Scarecrows.

Fatal Exception said...

lol, good stuff!

potroast42 said...

@Sierra - It was a practice 1v1 if you look at the thing at the end... No gain or loss of rank

Anonymous said...

Wow that looked fun. I scared myself though. I was watching what jester was doing and telling the video which cards to use :P

Gavin Spiritcatcher said...

Wow! That shows just how awesome the myth minion is. Myth Rules!

Xinaed said...

Epic.

blaze said...

wow that ending is amazing

AlexTheWierd said...

Battle of the .....