Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Free Realms Steps Up Their TCG!

LOL. Sorry to post about another game here on my blog, but I just got a Free Realms e-mail that said this:

Make your Free Realms™ character into a playable card in the Trading Card Game! Build decks based on you and your Card Duelist friends!

Duelist On Demand allows you to order printed Free Realms Trading Card Game cards with your Free Realms character!

Duelist On Demand is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
Purchase a Duelist On Demand voucher from the Marketplace
Log into the Free Realms TCG and pick your character
Select your job and background
Place your order and go!
In 6-8 weeks you'll receive your Duelist On Demand card pack with 10 printed cards. Plus, each card contains a unique code that unlocks a digital version of your DoD card! Redeem three for your digital decks and trade the others to your friends for copies of their cards!

Duelist On Demand is now available through SOE and Topps! Be the first to get into the game with your Free Realms character! You're in demand!

This is *so* close to what I envisioned with my player trading card of the day idea. LOL. SO close. Honestly, I hope Sony does extremely well with this idea for Free Realms. In my opinion, this has always been and always will be a great idea to bring the players into the game on a deeper level.

Kudos to the people at Sony for stepping up their card game like this!

Kingsisle, take note!

Happy Dueling!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thats free realms I say "Contenuie your idea!" (i spell that wrong didn't i)

Jessica said...

whoa! cool!

Myth Maser X said...

Cool!

Lyssie Silverheart said...

I don't care much I don't play that game and never plan.

potroast42 said...

Hey thomas/friendly,

would you be up to joining me and shy in a 3v3 tournament on central? If you don't want to or are too busy it's okay with us. We'll just join a level 1-10 2v2. If you want to I'll give you a link to our team.

Unknown said...

Very interesting, Matthew! Send on the link!

Stingite said...

Whoops! That was me btw . . . wrong account.

potroast42 said...

Here it is - http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/competitions.php?do=viewteam&id=317

once you join I just have to accept you to the team and have Shy join and we're good