Saturday, August 15, 2009

Meet and Greet is today!

2nd Official Meet and Greet Promo
Glitter Graphics



Evil Theurgists and Diary of a Wizard are holding a meet and greet today at 4pm CST!

Will I be there?

I don't know. LOL. I always say that, don't I?

I'm taking my kids to a water park today, and I don't know if I'll make it back in time, but I will put up a quick post before then if I make it back and have time to attend.

If I don't make it . . . HAVE FUN AT THE MEET AND GREET AND DOGPILE CASSANDRA FOR ME!

Happy Dueling!

11 comments:

Elijah Stormheart said...

YES! I'M DEFINITLY GONNA MAKE IT! :D

witchwarrior said...

I knew you were gonna mention that. -_-
I'm gonna where my new party outfit. What is it? A surprise! ;)
Hope ya make it!

Lyssie Silverheart said...

I might be there why dogpile cassandra?

JediRex said...

ITS GONNA BE 12:00 FOR ME.

Outstanding Allen said...

I'm gonna be there, can't wait!

~ Allan DragonHammer

Jessica said...

I'm gonna be there to meet all the bloggers! Yay!

Anonymous said...

sadly, i wont be able to go to the party, motly because i amgoig to a REAL party :(

Anonymous said...

btw, i am ronanravenshard

Sierra Starsong said...

Rats! I knew I forgot something.

Stingite said...

Sorry all! I made it back home thirty minutes past the start time and it was already over.

I did have fun running around with a few friends after logging on though. :-)

blaze said...

friendly it started again