Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Tune up--Centaur Jam

What's up duelers?!

DJ Friendly Necromancer here,

I just thought I'd let you know that I've got a new song up over on my Diary of a Wizard page to share with you all. It's the Centaur Jam! Just go to my page from that link and then play the song from my music.



This song is free for you to share, etc. Just please give credit where it is due if you use it in something. Feel free to add that to your page as well if you'd like. :-)

Hope you like it! This one goes out to you Life Wizards from The Friendly Necromancer!

PEACE!

Happy Dueling!

12 comments:

Cheats and Crackers said...

Pretty cool sounding. :P

Stingite said...

Thanks C&C!

Fallon Shadowblade said...

Love the new tune! It is now featured on the main page. Thanks for this great addition to the community. You rock Mr. DJ!

The Evil Theurgists said...

Yo Friendly I love it! You got a real talent!

Anonymous said...

i am vey happy to say, THE GRAVEYARD IS OPEN ONCE MORE! AUTUMN CAME BACK! WOOT!

witchwarrior said...

*head flicks in a groovy motion*
Grooy!
This sounds cool!

BLAZE said...

nice almost had me break dancing lol

blaze said...

blaze here you guys should watch the alive and amplified video on my blog its a awesome song :)

blaze said...

friendly i made a video but i dont know how to post it can you help me?

Sierra Starsong said...

Is there any way to download it? I'd like to put it on my Zune.

Stingite said...

I'm still waiting to hear from greyrose to see if she'll host it on the main site. If not, I'll make it available some way some how!

You're awesome. :-)

Shady said...

LOL I love this jam, it's AWESOME! I am always hearing it when I get bored x does centaur sound x lol