Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Progress with Molly and Bailey

This weekend the wife and I spent some quality time on Firecat Alley playing Molly Earthsong and Bailey Skystaff. Now if anyone starts calling me Molly, you guys are in trouble. :-) Actually, it's kind of funny, every time I log on Molly, I say in a high-pitched English voice, "Hi, I'm Molly, Molly Eaaaaarthsong."

I've been doing my best to keep everybody alive. I'm loving the unicorn spell.


You can see I'm keeping the effects of foulgaze at bay there with my super dooper awesome unicorn! LONG LIVE THE 'CORN!

Bailey has been doing awesome as well. Here she is doing her Harry Potter imitation (for more Harry Potter imitations, see Tara's post today).


Oh yeah, talking to snakes. Fire snakes at that. And because of her little conversation, she earned herself a cool new spell.


Nice one, wife!

She doesn't know what this means, but we're to Lord Nightshade now. You know what that means, don't you? Yup, desert music in our future.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Fatal Exception said...

Woo-hoo! Rock on, "Mrs. Friendly"

Cheats and Crackers said...

It's candy mountain, Chaarrrlieee.

Jessica said...

YAHOO!
I love the unicorn spell too ;)

The Ravenhunter said...

hot, not cool. ice is cool. lol