Sunday, August 9, 2009

Why are people reporting me for asking for the Umbra Sword code?

I got a question here from a reader:
Question=can you help me?
plz can i know what the umbra sword
code is every one is reporting me for
asking them.

I know the real question is "Can you give me the code for the Umbra sword?" The answer is . . . I could give you the one I got from my issue of the Beckett's magazine, but it wouldn't do you any good. It's spelled out in a number of locations that this code is good for one use only. Each copy of the magazine has its own unique code. In other words, the code in my magazine will be different than the code found in the next magazine in the rack. And once I use my code, it then becomes deactivated in the big database of valid numbers and no longer works.

The second reason I'm not going to give out an inactive umbra sword code is that someone will most likely lift it off of my blog and start adding it to their "cards for codes" scam. I don't want to be an enabler. In fact, that's probably why people are reporting you. They might be thinking you'll use it to cheat someone for free treasure cards.

So, the only way you're going to get one of those swords, unfortunately (since I know it's hard for kids to come by money sometimes), is by shelling out the money for a copy of the very well written Beckett's MMO Gamer magazine.

My apologies and I hope you understand.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can you give me your code for the umbra sword?

Stingite said...

LOL.

Tipa said...

Becket magazines on the rack have their codes stolen anyway.

Stingite said...

They aren't in a wrapper? Oh man, that's harsh.