Friday, May 1, 2009

What's up this morning? and the crucial lore text!

Hi!

What's up? How's everyone doing? Are you all happy?

Go ahead, leave a note and let me know what's up.

me? me you ask?

Well, lessee here. This morning I cleared the royal hall with Isiah Taleslinger and The Evil Twin. That went fairly quickly. If I remember right there's a few things that will eventually lead me back there.

Biti Nirini fell quite quickly
the hammer crack made him tipsy
turned to sand and faded drippy
I write the poem 'cause I'm a hippy



OH! Man, before I forget . . . THEE single most important quest text for lore flashed across my screen this morning. Seriously. This ties together all the pieces here in the early game and is a huge link in the story. If you blink, you'll miss it. In fact, I missed it the other three times I've gone through here because I was clicking too fast.



This paragraph is NOT to be missed. It covers the Order of the Fang and the Kroknomicon in one breath. THIS IS HUGE! THIS IS AMAZING! One paragraph that tells SO MUCH! I'm going to now quote that entire line of text because I think it will answer a multitude of google searches . . . ahem . . . here we go:

"My Word! The Order of the Fang was a secret group of Krok Wizards who wrote a book of rituals called the Kroknomicon: The most powerful source of knowledge about Life and Death magic! The Kroknomicon cannot fall to Malistaire."

HUGE! GIANT! This is the story of Wizard 101 right here. This has everything in it in one fell swoop. This ties what was unfolding in Wizard City to both what happens in Krokotopia and what you pursue in Marleybone. This also sets you up for the end game story of Mooshu and Dragonspyre.

That's it, right there. DON'T BLINK!

Cripes.

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! What's up is on my blog. 3:00 AK time.

Evan LionTamer said...

Was that end a reference to Doctor Who?