Saturday, May 2, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Bamboo Barrier

Today's Housing Item of the Day isn't hidden away in a remote corner or difficult to obtain at all. All you need is access to moo shu. It's the Bamboo Barrier from Zhi Lan!



Yup. You can buy fencing for your house for the low low price of 400 gold each. Well, 395 gold each.

The kimino barrier from yesterday really got me thinking about island hopper safety. I can't have you people trying to jump off the edge of my island!



There you go . . . all safe and snuggly. See? I'm caring. I'm a FRIENDLY necromancer.

OH, and side benefit here. These make an excellent cage for your friends when they go afk on your island. And for me, and excellent time out area for unruly kids.



You're welcome son. You're welcome.

Happy Dueling!

8 comments:

Cheats and Crackers said...

Bad kyle.

Isaiah Spelldust said...

bamboo goes good with P.A.N.D.A.S
( Pandas Are Nonsense During
Arodactyl Season)


........................ Isaiah Spelldust

Cheats and Crackers said...

Ok. Not what I usually think of african mammals as. :P

Cheats and Crackers said...

Wait, correct that. I actually think they're chinese or something.

Shy said...

You enjoy talking to yourself in these pictures lol

Stingite said...

So! She finally rears her head! /wave Shy . . . where you been?

Anonymous said...

srry, couldn't make it, had to go to bbq and four-wheeler party.
-Sean Emeraldweaver

Shy said...

Been really stressed and busy lately... I've been reading your posts (skimming... till I have time of course) but haven't commented. I miss ya Thomas *hug*