Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Bluebonnet Flowerbed and Mallet

Here is, yet again, another quest reward furniture item from Marleybone. (Man, I'm getting a lot of milage from these!) This time it is the Bluebonnet Flowerbed and Mallet from the Bone and the Beautiful quest from Henry Wellingbrook.



I love the mass of rewards you get for these side quests now.



Amber was quite pleased about the flowerbed, but I don't think she knows exactly what to do with the mallet for now other than set it on the ground and wait for a good work bench or something to put it on.



Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Isaiah Spelldust said...

that flower bed is soft enough to sleep in! ;p

Michael said...

Friendly, I just found something awesome! I can't post on wizard101 central, so if you could post it for me, that would rock! It's called the nirini champion's staff. It's like edo's glittering staff, but it is green. It does life damage!