Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Clawed Statue Base

Yesterday I jumped online and ran through the Labyrinth just to see what kind of goodies I could get. I'm a bit strapped for gold these days since going a little crazy on my house (which isn't near being done). Zora Steelwielder decided to get down off her pedestal and . . . give it to me!



I wonder how many pedestals there actually are in the game? I wonder if anyone out there has a pedestal collection? That's gotta be one of the most boring collections one could do in the game, but hey! If you ever do undertake that forsaken task, I'd have to say this pedestal right here would be the crown jewel. LOL.



Mr. Cyclops sits nicely on that.

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Isaiah Spelldust said...

woah careful .......... it's sharp