Saturday, May 16, 2009

Housing Items of the day--Gaurdhouse and Maple Bookcase

Kyle Skystaff had an old quest hanging out in his quest journal that I had been holding on to just to see what the furniture reward to be.



Reading into the past is the name, and I'm pretty darn sure it's the Marleybone books quest. It's been so long that it's hard to remember. Come to find out, it rewards TWO furniture items for completion. Yeah, that reward is fitting for a books quest.



You should have seen the smile that went across my face when I saw "guardhouse" pop up. Hahaha! I love it.



Awesome. The Bookcase is huge too! Now if only I could get some books to put in that bookshelf. It looks so barren.



Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Michael said...

Now you don't have to sing, "Who let the dogs out?", because you have a guardhouse. lol

Isaiah Spelldust said...

I like the guardhouse, can you go inside it? Or is it like in digmoore station where I cant get in

Stingite said...

Yeah, you can't get in it unfortunately :(