Friday, May 8, 2009

Housing Item of they Day--Serpent Tablet

I awoke this morning with the urge to try and bust through the plague oni instance to get to the next Item of the Day. Michael Firecatcher was up for the run this morning as well, so we gave it a go! My secret agenda of course is to get the bat pet, but I really did want this bit of awesomeness.



The Serpent Tablet sits just inside the door to the plague oni off to the right. The snake on it kind of softly pulses a golden yellow. OH SO COOL. And it happens to go great with the Krokotopia theme, so this was a natural for me.



I noticed that Wavebringer dropped a piece of furniture for kyle as well on the run. That'll have to be tomorrow's housing item of the day. I don't even know what it is since I was in such a hurry to get the instance over quickly and get off to work.

Thank goodness it's the weekend.

Happy Dueling!

p.s. don't forget it's going to be mother's day this weekend kids . . . I'm just giving you a heads up that you may want to think more about that than the housing item of the day. I'm just sayin . . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freindly Necromacer! Where did you get that dragon?

Stingite said...

That pet is from the 7-11 Wizard 101 gift card.

Michael said...

Grr. Give me. lol

Anonymous said...

k, confirmed

Quinn Hexthief said...

Very Cool... I got one of those Dragons, though I would have preferred a Defender Pig. I can never find a gift card for it though... =[

I love the idea of using the cards for either crowns or subscription time too... =D

Michael Firecatcher said...

once again the third time i am on your site lolz