Sunday, May 17, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Grampa Froggy Painting

You know those little side quests you do in Scotland Yard to help clear the names of a couple NPCs? Well one of them is titled "Liberty!" and is from the sweeper named Wade Wadsworth. This was another one of those side quests that I had hanging out in Kyle's quest journal in hopes of some good furniture.



Who knew that what a innocent frog takes with him to cell block C would be a picture of his grandpa . . . and that he'd give it to me!



Of course, he may not be much to look at now, but it's the memory behind the painting, right? Um, yeah.



Yeah, I'm going to keep telling myself that. (you can click on those pictures to get a better view of them if you want in case you didn't know that; although, use caution . . . shiver . . . he's not that pretty)

Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

Justin HexHunter said...

stingite when will you post your whole fanfiction on here. we all want to read it. if its not going to be posted here, where can i find it?

Stingite said...

Well, I'm writing chapter six and the story is still developing. After I'm done writing the story, I'm definitely going to have to go back and rewrite some of the parts in the earlier chapters that no longer make sense anymore.

You know how it is, you start to go down one path and then your mind takes you in a more interesting direction.

I guess I should speed up writing the story. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonder if Grandpa's related to the Storm professor? He's got the right colors.

(Once I've saved up enough for my Mooshu Mansion, I've gotta get me an Aquarium room!)

Isaiah Spelldust said...

wonderful floor and wallpaper btw!

Cheats and Crackers said...

That picture is kinda creepy. It just keeps staring... And staring...

Justin HexHunter said...

oh yeah, stingite. i know how you feel. i am tring to write one too, but i cant decide on the dramatic beggining scene goes! do the parents die?? or do they get away from Malistaire after losing painfully? how do i explain it? i am thinking that malistaire could teleport to dragonspyre, but once he ends up in a draw with justin, malistaire is flung to krok, where the trouble starts. then my main charecter come in. a pyromancer! you'll all see if i ever finish it.

DJ said...

Ok, seriously. This game has been out for 14 years, am I the only one who thinks Grandpa Froggy looks like Dean Toadblatt from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy?