Monday, May 25, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Pillory

Well, well, well. Break out the public humiliation devices and call us crazy, today's item of the day is THE PILLORY! MUHAHAHA!

Ahem, excuse me. For some reason these things make it really hard to suppress the raging necromancer inside me, like Edward in Twilight . . . only not as pretty and stuff.

What's that you say? Did I just mention the book/movie Twilight?



So, if you want one of these ancient public humiliation devices, you may pick yours up in Sandor Spearcaller's place in the Plaza of Conquest. You don't even have to fight him. Just skip to the left side of him and it's there just up for the grabs as if it was a craigslist special.

So Elijah happened to be around when I was doing my boring old item of the day post, and I just had the pillory in the side room here all by itself. But, NO, Elijah said, "Hey Friendly, go grab a campfire, a couple book ends, and some chairs." My mind immediately knew where he was going with this. The end result is the judgement room/torture viewing room.





Yes, here you are put in the stocks and made to confess and repent of all your wizard101 wrong doings in front of a searing flame! MUHAHAHAH! I CAN'T RESIST THE NECROMANCER INSIDE ME ANYMORE! OH! SO YOU WENT AFK FOR AN HOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF A KENSINGTON RUN, EH? TO THE PUNISHMENT ROOM! or how about YOU PULLED ME INTO A FOUR HOUR PVP MATCH? PUNISHMENT TIME!

And last but not least:



tsk tsk tsk.

For some reason I feel like I need to take a bath after this housing item of the day.

um.

Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

Isaiah Spelldust said...

NO! I AM SORRY I WILL NEVER BUTTER MY TOAST ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BREAD AGAIN! JUST NOT THE PUNISHMENT ROOM! NOT THAT! :)

smvb said...

What I especially like is the stack of logs on the side ready to replenish the fire.... :)

Anonymous said...

I wish they'd fix it - there's no way to put a Pillory in your attic. You can place it in your house/yard or leave it in your backpack, but there's no way to put it in the attic. I'm guessing it doesn't have a Type assigned(decoration, furniture, etc.), the Attic is sorted by Type so it won't show up in any of the tabs.

Michael said...

No. Please. PLEASE! DON'T MAKE ME! I WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, BE A BAD COMMENTER! JUST DON'T PUT ME THERE! I BEG OF YOU!

Anonymous said...

...Oh, no. I think I taught Friendly how to be cruel to people. O:


~Elijah Stormheart

Stingite said...

TO THE STOCKS, ALL OF YOU!

I'll grab you an ice cream from the party room next door while you hang there. That may help with the flames.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I DEFINITELY did.


~Elijah Stormheart