Friday, May 29, 2009

Evil Twin Chat Episode 20


(click comic to enlarge)


Well here's what I do know. Gamemom (Part of the PR team) said she wasn't going to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), and Nelson Everhart said in an e-mail to me that he'd be done with the first track of Grizzleheim's music today (he's been researching a lot of viking and Norse music, which is tough since not much of their musical history was ever written down). I wouldn't dare speculate and say that Todd Coleman will be unveiling Grizzleheim at E3, but it sure seems to be good timing considering E3 is June 2-4. And knowing their past action of unveiling player housing at the Game Developers Conference . . . makes a guy quote an old TV personality, "Things that make you go, hmmmmmmm."

If I get anything verified, I'll let you know and keep you informed. In the meantime I can only speculate and cause confusion.

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Isaiah Spelldust said...

my brain is coun-fundled! mind-buguzzled! brain-begazzled!