Monday, April 20, 2009

You're the Next Contestant on Name That Turtle!



That's right folks! You all are the next contestants on . . .



Unless you've been living under a rock (which you soon WON'T be living under a rock anymore), then you've probably heard a great deal about player housing coming to every world of the spiral. What better creature to sell a house than one who carries his house on his back!



The only problem being that THEY DON'T HAVE NAMES, YO! Do you know what that's like to be nameless in a sea of blue names? I don't think you do! I don't think you do! Well, maybe you do. Nah, probably not . . .

In any case, readers of the Friendly Necromancer shall be naming the Moo Shu Turtle!

Vanna, can you reveal the game board for the players please?



Just type in your information and submission above AND THE PRIZES YOU'LL WIN! WOW!



The first qualifying submission of the chosen name for each world will receive a very rare housing item for your new house.

All qualifying submissions who suggested the winning name will receive 101 Crowns.

GRATZ!

And now, legal stuff . . .

No purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
All submissions are the property of KingsIsle Entertainment.
All submissions are subject to approval.
The account for the submitter must be in good standing.
Only the first submission of each name will be counted as the original submission.
The first submissions for each name that are chosen will be contacted by email and will have 3 days to respond to the email to claim the prize. The winner will be chosen by KingsIsle Entertainment and the winner will be notified through the email address associated with their Wizard101 account. By submitting your suggestion, you understand and comply with these Regulations. Winners chosen from our fansites must provide a valid Wizard101 account name in their contest submission.


OH, and btw . . . Kingsisle is in no way associated with the Wheel of Fortune as I just conjured up their pictures to spoof them in spoof-like fashion with much spoofing at the mouth.

NOW!

Go check these other sites and make your entries there as well!

Wizard City Turtle: Wizard101 Main Site
Krokotopia Turtle: Wizard101 Central
Marleybone Turtle: West Karana
Dragonspyre Turtle: Wizard101 on Twitter!

Happy Dueling and Best of Luck!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mortimer

Isaiah Spelldust said...

I am very creative as you see in my stories. I will see if mine fit the bill....

Isaiah Spelldust said...

Hey i have mooshu spoof comic #1!
come to my site to check it out!

Shy said...

Thanks Thomas!

p.s. Like the new website makeover ")

Shy said...

Eh, one problem. When I click the west karana site, it says

404
Not Found

So, how am I suppose to name that turtle for marley? lol

Stingite said...

Don't worry, just try again later . . . you have until the end of the month. Bren's server is probably experiencing high traffic. I know I've had over 1,000 hits today myself.

Shy said...

Thomas gets 1,000 page views fast!

Lol, please excuse my crazyness ")

Tipa said...

You have an outdated URL for my post unfortunately. The correct one is http://westkarana.com/index.php/2009/04/20/wizard-101-name-the-turtles/. I accidentally, somehow, posted it twice, so I removed one of them. I guess I removed the wrong one.

Stingite said...

Thanks Bren! Fixed!

Anonymous said...

W00t! New computer finally up! Downloading wizard! Prepair for :
-Sean EmeraldWeaver ( three boxer)

Cheats and Crackers said...

Hehehe. Funny post. I like how you made it like an actual game show. What with the crowds all roaring applause for the game show, and Vanna revealing the game board, it makes it quite an interesting piece of blog. lol. Btw, I chose the name Okomo Simbyah. Pronounced O ko mo sim by ah.