Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Dream Team is on to Krokotopia! (and pet show)

Earlier this morning, The Evil Twin and Isiah Taleslinger brought Wizard City to a close and earned their Wizard City Protector badge by defeating Lord Nightshade. Merle was both overjoyed and deeply disturbed . . . as he was the two other times I finished this part of the game.



I was just as overjoyed as I always am to put this part of the game behind me. This time through it has just been fun. There's nothing like waiting for the seventh pip to cast an orthrus from a low level myth caster like Isiah to one hit Lord Nightshade.



OH, btw . . . speaking of pets, I don't think I've introduced you all to Kyle Skystaff's new friend. I traded in Kyle's Orthrus for this fine fella since orthrus is now a myth only pet. Kingsisle rocked the trade for me. THANKS PROFESSOR GREYROSE!



BAHHHHHHH! (Kyle says, "come on baby baxter, let's go nuke some stuff")

10 comments:

Shy said...

Luv luv luv the sheep! I want one for myself :D

That orthrus scares me...especially with how big it is! Ack

Michael said...

Dude! That pet is sweet! Does he give you a special card? Even if he doesn't he's still awesome. :D

Michael said...

Scratch the first post. Here's what I meant to type:
Dude! That pet is sweet!Does he give you a special card? Even if he doesn't, he's still awesome. :D

Anonymous said...

Jeeze, mr thomas sir. You get so many rockin deals from KI, i am wondering if they would do that for a joe.

Stingite said...

I am a joe! Well, a tom . . . close enough. :-)

Michael said...

Oh, and btw, (I know this is thanks to your good work, :P) your son is at a pretty good level. He's got some good gear, and I really wish I had bought the robe he's wearing right now. For one thing, it looks cool, and I love the stormzilla spell. Curse myself!

Stingite said...

Yeah, he just needs a cool sword and 7 more levels and he'll be up there with the best of them!

Michael said...

Sounds cool! He's pretty lucky to be a storm. It's a great school, despite the accuracy. I love how the spells look, and the power... Such... Power... So anyway, he's pretty lucky. And he will be a strong one when he gets there. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey where do you get the sheep pet i am a pet collector and i want one so bad

Anonymous said...

the Sheep pet is a very rare pet, only given to KingsIsle staff members or as a personal gift from the company, chances of getting it are slim