Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daily missive: two screenshots and a halloween video

HELLO READERS!

I got a couple things for you to see today.

1) MIND BLAST!



2) You know you're being powerleveled when you see a stormzilla about to eat a fire elf.



3) Sure . . . I feel like exposing my geeky side to you today. I'm comfortable with that. You? Well, you just get to sit back and enjoy my 80's club dancing impression (man, my hair has really grown out since then) to Halloween dance music. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm pretty much insane, and my family pretty much goes along for the ride. This past Halloween I created a monstrosity for our front lawn. Here's a clip of that for your enjoyment.



Happy Dueling!

8 comments:

Isaiah Spelldust said...

lol , my trade marks are 'your wizardly advisor (name)' and 'Keep the spiral safe!'


~Isaiah Spelldust

Shy said...

Lol, nice Thomas! When its started lighting up and playing music I laughed so hard my dog looked at me funny!

Shy said...

Ah, forgot to add on my last comment. Laughed at your dancing, loved how creative you were with the decorations!

Cheats and Crackers said...

Dude! I don't get it! Where is Lord Nightshade in that yard? I mean, you're a necromancer, dude! You deal with death! Halloween is when death gets together and kills everything! Lol. It's the truth...

Cheats and Crackers said...

Oh yeah. I didn't see that little skeleton dude. Scratch that post. And btw, who was that talking? Your wife? The voice makes me sleepy... :)

Cheats and Crackers said...

Friendly. I am about to tell you something that will make you feint. (Remember that death spell? lol) But, the person that has been writing to you, the Michael on your blog, is... Guess my age! Take a guess... Maybe I'm 35, 40 maybe? Nope. I'm not anywhere near that. I'm not even in sixth grade. I'm a ten year old kid in fourth grade! *Gasp!* Lol, and I'm not lying. I am NOT someone who lies. So, go off somewhere to shake the shock off you. Maybe have a cup of coffee to cool down. lol.

Stingite said...

@Sean: haha. That would be good.

@shy: :-) Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad I gave you a laugh. :-)

@C&C aka Michael: yup, that was my wife. LOL. I had a feeling you were younger than me . . . just not HOW young. Keep writing. You're amazing at it for being 10. no lie. keep up the good work. :-)

Matthew Firetalon said...

Nice Friendly I'm impressed