Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Unicorn Statue and Life Pedestal

I decided to give you a two-for-one today since you've been so good. Both of these items come from Lady Blackhope.



I just have a couple things to note here. I really would have liked to have a gajillion unicorn statues on my lawn. Seriously. But, you can only have one it looks like.



Second thing to note is, why is that ordinary looking pedestal called a "life pedestal"? It's kind of bland actually, and to make things worse, you can't even put anything on top of the pedestal. Wouldn't that unicorn have looked AWESOME on top of that pedestal? Heck, I'd even like a brain jar on top of it. Also, if you notice, the pedestals directly outside Lady Blackhope's place look like "life pedestals." Change requested! (This is the test realm after all . . . .)

I do love that unicorn statue.



I got my tank top, I got my statue . . . I'm ready to frolic.

Happy Dueling!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of unicorns:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Isaiah Spelldust said...

nice unicorn shirt!

Michael said...

I think that your idea with the unicorn and life pedestal combination is great. And, just to get you aggravated, last night, after about seven times doing the instance, I got the storm bat pet. My friend got it as well a couple of times before, so we're both happy. Maybe you'll be more determined. :P Btw, he looks so cool, and the little bat card comes in handy to finish something weak off. :)

Stingite said...

@Sean: CHAAAARRLLLIIEEEE

@Isaiah: haha. Workin' the pink tank with a unicorn on it. Workin' it.

@Michael: Grrrrrrrrrrrr. So jealous of the flappy.

Shy said...

I will forever have nightmares of you in that unicorn shirt Thomas...
Thank you SOOO much. /Sarcastic look
Thanks for the err unicorn info

Never be able to look at a unicorn the same again...

Michael said...

Oh, and friendly, I have a question. Over at wiz101 central, Oran Shadowsmith's avatar has his character flexing, (Work those muscles, boy! XP) and above his head, he has the badge, "Pied Piper". How do you get that? Sorry if he edited it, and it's not a badge, but I think it is. Thanks!

Stingite said...

But, shy, I bought us matching shirts so we could frolic together! Me and my unicorn buddy!

M, I think pied piper is the badge you get after slaughtering an insane amount of rat catchers in marleybone. As for the flexing; that's a standard emote. As for Oran, he rocks!

Shy said...

*gags* I can never look at unicorns the same way again!!!

I just see you in that pink, tank top *gags*

never again...

Shy said...

Oh yeah, congrats on the 22+ K page views!!! I know I count for probably... thousands of them

hehehehe :D

Michael said...

Oh, what I meant with the edit was that I was wondering if the title was an edit. I know the flex thing is an emote though. Thanks anyway. And I wonder how many rats it takes. I don't know how you'd be pied from killing rats though ... And thanks! P.S. Oran is pretty cool. :D

The Overachieving Necromancer said...

I know that this is kinda old, but I am seriously burining my Unicorn Statue in Wizard101. I can not look at it the same, and now it must die!

T.O.N.

Anonymous said...

none of the pedestals work i have tried them all