Thursday, April 16, 2009

crown clothes post patch, no damage minus? nice.

Well the patch last night didn't seem to change the "health" on the items as was advertised:

"During this downtime we are addressing the issue with players who found their Crowns items were not granting the health bonus that they previously gave."

But instead took away the damage minuses! This is a step in the right direction!

Here's how the warded footwear looked previously:



Here's how the warded footwear look after the patch:



Step in the right direction? What are your thoughts on this?

6 comments:

Tipa said...

No way I'd buy this stuff with minuses!

Stingite said...

haha!

Stingite said...

oh wait . . . I misread your response, Bren. I read it as, "NO WAY! I'd buy this stuff with minuses!" instead of "(There's) No way I'd buy this stuff with minuses!"

meh. Either works. haha. Just read that as you flexing your irony prowess.

Isaiah Spelldust said...

hey what's up!
:)
Isaiah Spelldust

L. R. Jonté said...

A definite step in the right direct. I never liked the damage reduction.

Shy said...

I'm glad they fixed the negative's. Couldn't stand it. But, they did fix some of the health. For example, on my Ice girl I got the Vestment of Assistance from MarleyBone and it started out with 255 health. Then, after one patch it was down to 155. Now its back to 255. Which, makes me very happy lol