Monday, April 27, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Brain Jar

Today's housing item is the Brain Jar.



I found this "thoughtful" piece of furnishing in Lord Nightshade's room. It appears to be a one time only item that appears on a desk in his room. How do I know this? I killed Lord Nightshade with Thomas Lionblood once and there was the jar. I killed him again, no jar. I brought in Kyle to help kill Lord Nightshade a third time, and there was no jar for Thomas, but there was for Kyle.



Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

Tipa said...

Have you gotten anything from the Kraken?

Stingite said...

not yet, but I have gotten some stuff off of other boss mobs in Wizard City. ;-)

L. R. Jonté said...

So it's a drop item? Cool!

Did you find the decorative column next to one of the Dragonspyre merchants? It's right next to one of the ones that was moved into the library.

QuinnHexthief said...

Ooh wow, very cool. =]

I heard tell that Krasys drops a Drake sculpture, too, btw. Perhaps you could check it out, see if it's true...?

Anonymous said...

I found in Wolfminster Abbey a coil of rope and at the shopping district in the pet shop a tiny arched door.

Quantize said...

LOL BRAIN JAR, that is awesome.

Shy said...

Eww!!!! I don't want a brain jar! Yuck! But thanks for the info anyways =]