Saturday, May 1, 2010

Featured Blogger--Wizard101 Information (+ a New Song)

Heya all!

I'm happy to showcase the Wizard101 Information blog to you all today. I'm sure you've all heard about them before. David and Dustin run the blog together and do a great job. They also host the Wandcast podcast. You may remember when I was on that show.

I sat down at my music station yesterday and crafted a tune in their honor called the Info Kids Jam. (Although I don't think they like me to call them the info kids, but I can't help myself . . . it's the nickname Bailey and I came up with whenever we refer to Wizard101 Information, e.g., Bailey says to me, "Hey Friendly, did you check out what the Info Kids said on their blog today, yo?" . . . Info Kids, it's hip.)

I've got the family hooked on their song, haha! I recorded a CD with the Info Kids Jam and the Cassandra Griffindreamer song, and we listened to them a few times over while doing a food run last night. Pretty fun to have the windows down and have "MANGOS IN A BOWL--KROKOTOPIA!" blaring. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh man it was awesomeness (btw, that part of the song kind of refers to an esoteric joke from the first or second wandcast ;-)).

So right now it looks like they haven't been around very long in the blogosphere when you go to their page, but really they've been around for quite a long time. It's just that they recently switched over to blogspot from wordpress.

Thanks to the Wizard101 Information blog for their support of the Friendly Necromancer and feel free to play part of your song on the podcast if you'd like! :-) BUT, if you do, I need y'all to do a robot dance pretty much the whole time, only breaking your robotic moves for when the "mangos in a bowl krokotopia" train kicks in. You know what I'm sayin'?

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

When I heard that song, I think of the way that ninja pig dances.