Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Couple Pictures from the Test Realm Party

We came, we saw, we dogpiled Joseph Sandpants from Kingsisle.



There were some heavy hitters in the test realm tonight (including Jester and Olivia, me and uber wife, Leesha Darkheart, Pet Master, Mecatz, Cassandra, etc. Don't take offense if I don't say you're name LOL. You're probably up there in the picture somewhere.)

We didn't really do much other than dance around Joseph who was in Cyrus Drake costume, but we were there! It was pretty much pandemonium, which is cool since I love pandas and all.

Happy Dueling!

10 comments:

Peter Venuti said...

aww, I missed it! :( It would have been rly cool too, since it was my birthday and all :(

Alric Ravensinger said...

That was an awesome party and friendly you didn't say my name and I'm not in Picture lol

Heather Emeraldflame said...

Got there late, but had a good excuse as I was farming my Balance GM boots and finally got them...so I got there after that :)

It was mass chaos, but fun to watch too :D

Alric Ravensinger said...

I got some great shots of you Bailey Leesha Stephen and Christo from Mercenaries

Lenora NightWraith said...

Wish I could've been there! It figures the one day I'm not on the computer all day is the one day something really good happens lol.

Sierra Starsong said...

Still no test realm love for me, all I ever get are a bunch of red "doll" placeholders for generic wizard/pet shapes with graphics that never load. Whatever the problem is I sure hope it's fixed when they go live. :(

jesse ^_^ said...

how did he transform into cyrus drake?

Honorary Detective said...

Wicked! Wish I was there... :\

Reed Petal said...

You didn't mention the awesome Reed (Giant)Petal in that picture. I was right there! In front of you!

I have been in 2 pictures! :D

One of Twitter and One of the TR!

Blake Lionflame said...

@Jesse^-^ He was a KI worker


LOL! I'm the one in the corner saying "WHO'S MY NEXT VICTIM O_O"
You gotta love me Friendly xD
I love torturing the famous......