Friday, May 28, 2010

Fwd: Cannon Miss on Target Hit Message

This just in from Greyrose my friends! KI knows about the cannon game bug! Escape out of the game if it happens. See message below:

Sent from my iPhone


Cannon Miss message on Target Hit
We're aware of an issue that tells players that their Cannon shot missed, when it appears to have hit the target. 

Until we are able to address this issue, please know that if you choose to play the Cannon game and experience a miss when it clearly was a hit, press the ESCAPE key and you will be taken out of the mini-game without a deduction to your Pet Energy.

3 comments:

1Mudkip88 said...

Yes! That was really bothering me, as it happened quite a few times.

Vanessa said...

That’s a relief, I was getting a little worried yesterday, and I thought something was wrong with my computer lol. It’s nice to know that they’re trying to fix it.

Mad Mom said...

I aprecciate this post, that was driving me batty! I'm glad it's something they are working on.