Wednesday, May 12, 2010

V to the E to the G to the A to the S

Heya readers!

So, I've been a little unresponsive the past couple of days because
I'm on a business trip in VEGAS BABY YEAH!!!!!

Let me say that again 'cause it's so darn fun to say, VEGAS BABY YEAH!

Unfortunately it is pretty much a business trip, and I've been locked
away in meetings talking about things like data and management and
data. Snoooooozefest stuff.

I'm headed back tonight, but here are some thoughts I've had while
being here:

1- The latest Beckett's is out, and there are some interviews from
some of your favorite fansite peeps in it (including yours truly). I
can't wait to get home and read it. I think uber wife said this issue
comes with a hammer weapon that has 5 cards of 75 damage on it. More
about that forthcoming when I get back home!

2- I tried to line up a tour of the petroglyph offices while I was
here, but that fell through. (They're the production company for
Mytheon). Bummer.

3- I tried a few spins to see if I could win a 10 million jackpot.
Nope. I must continue going to meetings about data. Wee.

4- there are going to be a couple raffles this week, so stay tuned!

5- /hugs not drugs!

6- Happy Dueling!

8 comments:

Kevin BattleBlood said...

Have a safe trip back! Maybe if you have some time, you can snap some pictures of Thomas Lionblood winning prizes at Circus Circus!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you must be having fun! Oooh..you're so lucky to get so close to seeing the guys who make Mytheon. I play that game (I'm Esmerelda) and it's sort of hard, not anything like Wizzy 101. Maybe Runescape and adveturequest....


-From a school computer Amber Rosepetal

Fatal Exception said...

May Lady Luck shine upon you, you certainly deserve it.

Wolf Winterstaff said...

Seeing as how you're Thomas Lionblood, you really should have snapped a picture of the MGM Lion!

Deathcrafter said...

Ah yes, parents went to Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago, for my dad's business
They have some cool souvenirs, bring something home for your kids!

Zachary Skywielder said...

ick, business trips, I hate business trips!
(Unless they are to vegas or some place warm. Northern Illinois can be cruel!])
(and that is ill i noi)
not ill i noise!
sheesh, even the people in wisconsin can't pronounce ill i noi

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just got my computer back :D I'm going to re-re-re-re debut with a lesson on geek-w101 i.e. w101 linux.

Cole Liongem said...

hugs not drugs LOL!!! a good and funny message for the children