Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pet of the Day--Myth Sprite!

I love my new Myth Sprite!


She's super dooper cute! As one of my acquaintances called her, "It's fairytopia barbie!"


hmm, dunno, maybe needs a bit more pink.

I was really happy when I found out you could farm the Myth Sprite from good old Rattlebones on Unicorn Way. AMAZING! Finally something of worth to farm from Rattlebones. :-) She seemed very easy to get too: three tries and there she was!

It also only took about a half hour to level her from baby to teen. THEY GROW UP SO FAST!



Hmmm, myth damage boost and a speed debuff for derby. hmmm.

Amber and I had a great time comparing pixies on the test realm.


She said we probably got them backwards though. She should have the fairytopia barbie, and I should have the Hot Topic Barbie. Meh, I have a silver lining to me now! See!

Happy Dueling!

15 comments:

Wolf Ashspear said...

How did you get cool wand I really want it.

M.W.S said...

Cool...

Fatal Exception said...

"Hot Topic" Barbie, lolz. Yeah, I can see Dark Sprite being a Hot Topic item. Would make a nice w101 plushie, though not as cuddly as a wraith.

Anonymous said...

I was the acquaintance right? Lol, Hot Topic sprite, nice one.

~Rogan Bluebreeze :)

Honorary Detective said...

Wow! It looks awesome! Yeah.. Now newbies can try out Rattlebones more than once to try and get that pet.. BTW, my real question; is that pet available to farm now, in the normal world? Or is it a new addition in the Test realm that is going to come out soon? Because I would like to farm him SOON! :)

MichaelOwleyes said...

lol Friendly you got lucky. I fought Rattlebones about 30 times and I didn't get it.

Memories said...

I have a question. Are you going to finish your fanfiction? I remember you wrote one (hint: your cyclops card was torn)

Jasmine Soulbreaker said...

Woah! Awesome. Did they add any more pets? (besides the known ones)

1Mudkip88 said...

it's so cute :D

Alric Ravensinger said...

Hey Friendly maybe when this goes live we can mix pets I'd love to mix something with my Storm Bat lmk :)

Sierra Starsong said...

ROFL Hot Topic sprite! I've got a plush throw blanket from Hot topic that's black with a big purple fairy on it.

Tyler Jadeblade said...

Woot, a myth boost! GO little sprite!

KimberlyTheBalance said...

Lol, nice! I got the pet today, on my 1st try! :D.

Anonymous said...

I WANT A MYTH SPRITE

Anonymous said...

I have a myth sprite too!!! HIGH FIVE rofl anyways u got it on ur third..Well guess what?? I GOT IT ON MY SECOND! YAYY!!!! DOUBLE HIGH FIVE!
heheehehehehheheheheeheheheheheheeheheheeheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehe
BYE BYE!

~Anonymous (BTW when I posted this... I WAS HYPEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!)