Monday, May 31, 2010

What are the new pets from the vendors?

Not really a question, but more of a comment from the fabulous Destiny Deathgem:
Hey Friendly! :D
I saw your post about your 46 pets. You have a tremendous collection by the way. I was wondering if you knew that Crystal Spiders are for sale in the Dragonspyre Shoe Shop, since i noticed you did not have them yet on your collection. Just letting you know (that's if you didn't already)

RIGHT! I saw that in the test realm. And, no, I haven't picked one of those up, but I need to. Check it out:


And, I don't know if you all know this (uber wife showed me), but you can buy a new ice salamander pet over in Krokotopia from the vendor there.


I do believe those are the only two new "vendor" pets out there from the last patch. I scoured the spiral and couldn't find any more, so if you know of one, share the wealth, yo.

Happy Dueling!

6 comments:

CJ said...

well, since the label says "ask friendly a question", without you're evil kitty, how hard would it be to reach warlord?

CJ said...

o, by the way, go you think the hatchery prices are outrageos? I mean SERIOUSLY? WHERE ARE WE GONNA GET 80,000 GOLD?

The Ravenhunter said...

I got one of those Ice Salamanders. I actually think that I wasthe one who showed Uber Wife the Ice Salamander. Although, I didn't know that there was a Crystal Spider.

Stingite said...

@Cody: Part of the derby is just figuring out how it works. Stay to the inside lanes, stay out of mud, know when to press the up arrow, etc. I got stuck on Mister Brandy on the test realm and never got past knight. So . . . it depends. Definitely possible though I'm sure.

@Codyx2: Well . . . The Ravens in Grizzleheim . . . and that's probably your best option at the moment. But, yeah, you might want to start with some lower pets before you hatch with your level 48 pets. It'll be cheaper. Still . . . 80,000 is a whole heck of a lot of gold.

@Grayson: Cool!

Destiny Deathgem said...

oh okay xD
just wanted to let you know in case you didnt, since you're a pet collector :D
sorry bout that

Stingite said...

@Destiny: you rock! Thanks for thinking of me. :)