Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ravenwood Ball Tonight

. . . I need to find some good marleybone clothes I suppose.

I might have to bring back the phantom of the opera mask outfit. ;-) Or how about this getup? Remember this getup? (Ronan might be one of the only ones that remember this post.)

So, right . . . we gots us a Ravenwood Ball Tonight! Check it out:

Date: March 29, 2010 (today :P)
Time: 7:00 PM EST, 6:00 PM CST, 5:00 MST, 4:00 PST
Location: Ravenwood Campus
Realm: Vampire
Area: 1

Let's see:
- Wizard101 Information just posted about this.
- Myth Wiz talks about it.
- Magical Myther gives us some 411.
- Ravenwood Radio is going to be there.
- AND, lest we forget the original post about the ball from Diary of a Wizard . . . here it is.

Um, there are probably a ton more posts about it up around the net (please don't be offended if I didn't link your post, just give me a link below :-)). This effort has been a month in the making, so it should be extremely well advertised!

See ya' there! (Hoping I can make it there at least!)

Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

Al Fonzo said...

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

Why?

BECAUSE, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA RULES!

1Mudkip88 said...

Aww, I wasn't able to make it. Sorry Friendly. I wish I could have been there partying with you. :(

Oh well, maybe next party ;D

Btw. great post today, you'll definitely be a great contributor to Kevin's website.

~Blaze

The Overachieving Necromancer said...

I remember seeing that outfit before.

But where?

The Ravenhunter said...

I remember that getup. Um, is that the Life staff? Just a question.

Sierra Starsong said...

I've seen a pic of you wearing this outfit (same pet too) in front of a MB airship. It's in my screensaver folder at work.