Sunday, May 16, 2010

Alric Ravensinger's Artwork!

Bailey and I have recently been put in ink by the amazing Alric Ravensinger! Check these out:


Haha! Awesome. My wife is HOT . . . literally. She's ready to start chucking fireballs! Wait, this is the first time in my life I've been shorter than Bailey. ;-)

(Those weren't meant to be side by side like that originally. ;))

Check out this little gobbler guy he's crafted as well:


Aww!

I've also added Alric's blog to the blogroll. You can find more information and more pictures there. Welcome to the club, Alric! Thanks so much for the pictures. :-)

Happy Dueling!

9 comments:

The Nice Ice Wizard said...

Haha! I love it! That's really good art! I wish I could draw like that.. haha.

M.W.S said...

Thats some good artistic work!

Peter Venuti said...

Friendly! I can't believe you didn't say anything about my interview with him! Its located Here: http://thepyromancersdigest.blogspot.com/2010/05/hey-all-so-tonight-was-wonderful-night.html

Alric Ravensinger said...

O: Wow awesome I am truly honored to be on here thanks friendly Yeah your wife's outfit didn't permit me to do it in my usual fashion unlike yours I hope you both like them and thanks for adding me to the club :)

Paige MoonShade said...

Very cute indeed, I see your pet peeking out ;)

Mike said...

Awesome!!! :-)

Stingite said...

@Niceice: me too!

@PD: d'oh! Cool interview! Thanks for the link!

@Alric: You have two blogs right? The one at Diary of a Wizard and another one? Which one do you want me to link to?

@Paige: hehe I like how he's peeking too. funny. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I do have two blogs if you could link to my one here on Blogger that'd be nice The Raven's Vault.


-Alric Ravensinger

Alric Ravensinger said...

In case you didn't get the anonymous was me lol linking up the Raven Vault would be very helpful thanks