Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wizardblox!! POW!

This just came across my iphone:
Wizard101: KingsIsle has released its first iPhone application called WizardBlox! Download it free today! http://bit.ly/b6EaBg

WOW!

I'm sure more information will come out about this, but you all should go check this out. haha! I just downloaded it to my iphone and I'm playing it right now.

*time passes*

Ok, I'm on level 7 and I just paused here to type some more about the game I'm playing right now.

This is pretty much sorcery stones so far; however, I have to say that the iphone application here has an advantage over the regular game in that it's so easy to drag and drop bloxs across the touch screen. Ok, I'm going to go back to playing now and see what code I get from playing this.

Oo! Level 8's background is a cool render of Malistaire. I'm just going to let this game end now and see what I get.

*time passes*

LOL ok, I think I'm the first person to get a high score (FIRST!).

(**UPDATE** Professor Greyrose let me know that the high scores are only your personal high scores . . . so, ok, um, ignore that "first" stuff . . . /blush **UPDATE**)

I'm the only one listed on the board and my score is 213255. That so won't last. For my high score it told me I got an evil snowman transformation?



Ok I'm going to log in to the game now and see what I got here.

*time passes*

WOOTS! Yup, sure enough, there's an evil snowman transformation gift just waiting for me.





Very cool!

Hey! Thanks for the free app and the free transformation KI!

Happy Dueling!

17 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

Now you've got something to do when you're stuck in those endless meetings. Now if they'd only come out with a Zune version...

Melissa Ashmask said...

I downloaded it five minutes ago!!! I got to level six before I got distracted.

Anonymous said...

Lol, that's awesome. If only I had an iPhone or Touch... Brilliant, KingsIsle, brilliant. Are we going to see a DSi game or something of the sort in the future? Who knows... Great work, KI.

Fred Firepants said...

:O Now it's time to get that iPhone.

Anonymous said...

I'm downloading it now! This is going to be great when I'm over some were and away from the computer. It's like Wizard101 in your hands (actually it is! :P)

-A. GoldenEyes

Jessica said...

I NEED THAT! WOOT! Now I really want the actual game on my ipod touch.

Zachary WinterFlame said...

i'm downloading it as soon as possible.

witchwarrior said...

sounds like fun! better talk to my bro about downloading it to his ipod touch

Unknown said...

ahhh... where is the love for us Android phone users :)

Camerondeathbreaker said...

thats my way to scare away any stinking girls

Silvershade said...

I just got this app--it's totally addicting! Anyway, I've had a Wizard101 blog for a couple months now, and haven't gotten any comments. I was wondering if I could join your club...? Thanks! The blog URL is: http://silvershadeofwinter.blogspot.com/

Panglou said...

Lol, this is kinda fun, I tried it on my I phone, but can't get past lvl 7 lol :)

Anonymous said...

I Downloaded it and it wont give me any codes and I get up to lvl 5+ Whats wrong?

Anonymous said...

My highest score was on lvl 11 with a score of 59?,???. I don't know but I do swear that I've gotten right about that high! :-)

Unknown said...

The highest lvl i completed was 12. I was wondering if anyone got any snack packs from playing wizardblox for iphone. I've gotten gold, mana elixir, marvelous minions, power elixir, xp boost elixir, remarkable reagents, health elixir, clockwork golem transformation, accuracy elixir, and eye of bartleby. All these and no snack packs.

Anonymous said...

i got over 500000 points haha :)
i got an xp boost elixir
do you know the score chart for this game?

Anonymous said...

Yea I got to level 8 once with at least 250000 points and i got a mega snack pack. Go Wizardblox!!!