Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IMMORTALIZED IN POLYMER!

haha!


Terry Dietz totally hooked me up, y'all! I'VE GONE ACTION FIGURE! BOOYAH! Oh, that's header worthy for sure. Thanks so much, Terry! WOOT!

If you're not familiar with the awesomeness of Terry Dietz yet, he's a VIP around here. Terry has done a lot of art for wizard101 and he's done some cool fantasy sculptures as well. Here's a couple other good links on this site to his work. click me and click me!

Terry has been hard at work on other Wizard101 related sculptures besides yours truly, it's the dryad and the ice wyvern!




I love this fan art! That just ROCKS! Keep it up, Terry!

Happy Dueling!

14 comments:

M.W.S said...

Gosh your lips are quite WIDE! Terry keep up the good work!

M.W.S said...

Plz... Fill out the poll on my page...

panglou said...

Eeek, your frozen! Cool, lol. :)

Fatal Exception said...

Gratz, FN. What's next..being frozen in Carbonite?

witchwarrior said...

nice figurine of you!
I hope they make one of me! :D

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Whoa! SO COOL! Can I sign up?

Stingite said...

HEY! You know what? I like that carbonite idea . . .

;-)

I don't know if Terry is taking orders or not. /shrug. I'll ask.

Dinodiva said...

Very cool!
-AD-

Zachary WinterFlame said...

Awesome!!

potroast42 said...

very cool friendly and i like the new banner

Garrett Dayhand said...

YEAH YEAH! I WANNA BE FROZEN IN CARBONITE! LET ME PLZ!. That is the awesomest thing ever.
P.S. Today i got my Mooshu sword fighting Plague Oni

Fred Firepants said...

That totally looks awesome! Even though your face looks weirdish and you're too skinny :P

lolz, that is headerworthy :P

Anonymous said...

lol they should sell those in stores :P

Unknown said...

I WANT THE ICE WYVERN NOW. It is so EPIC! :O All I can do is wish, hope and stare...