Monday, February 8, 2010

Escape to Wizard101 Mountain!

HEHE! I spent some time yesterday working on a new Little Big Planet level that I'm calling ESCAPE TO WIZARD101 MOUNTAIN! ;-)



It's still unfinished, but I published it out there anyway for people who play both Wizard101 and Little Big Planet. I'll be updating it as I smooth things out.

But be assured, you'll meet some things from Wizard101 there! General Akilles really needs your help finding his minion, and in the process you'll face some baddies, including TERRIFYING SCORPION SPELLS!! ;p



. . . and you'll even come face to face with a Dragonspyre ghost! OH NO!



Oh, he's like Casper . . . a friendly ghost . . . like a friendly necromancer. ;-)

In the future I'll be adding more to the ending and a few tricks along the way, but at least I finally have a level out there to play (since, you know, I've been thinking about it since we got the game for Christmas). I did notice that there were four or five other Wizard101 levels out there as well, yay! I'll have to go check those out for sure. :-)

Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

M.W.S said...

Um, check out the newest post on my page regarding the guide thingy.

Panglou said...

Cool, I like it lol.

Fred Firepants said...

*clicks on the link*

What is Little Big Planet *takes guess* Okaayy... a PLANET/LEVEL DESIGNER?

Now tell me if I'm right :P

That's pretty cool, Friendly!

Anonymous said...

I'll check it out tomorrow! Looks great Friendly. I'm actually trying to collecting everything so I can start my very own Wizard101 level.

-S. Strider

neverhart@mac.com said...

Sah-WEEET! I loves me some LBP!

(I used the flute loop from The Gardens theme at the Iron Composer Competition!-)

Lemme know when it's done!

nelson