Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Staff of the Querent!

Well, I was over at central reading this most excellent guide to all the Beckett promotional code items the other day. It was cool to see a couple of my characters there as well!

What I discovered on this thread was The Staff of the Querent! I didn't even know about that staff! In fact, I believe this might even be the staff that beth was asking about a month ago. It kind of has that dragonspyre look.

So I skipped over to Beckett's and ordered issue 123 of the Pokemon magazine!

The magazine arrived two days ago and NOW, the wife's new necromancer character has an AWESOME new staff that she's carrying around.



It doesn't swing like a sword, it unleashes a little blast of snow from above on your target that does 75 points of damage and comes with five cards. That center ball leaves a cool trail of sparkle behind you. It's a great looking staff for sure.

Happy Dueling!

9 comments:

Ash said...

So awesome. Hey friendly remember the thing they did on veterans day
with the whole valor thing? Ya i got the valor.

M.W.S said...

Hmm does it have to be ice? They haven't had any balance swords/staffs recently...

witchwarrior said...

WOAH! that looks cool! O:

Fred Firepants said...

What a funny label that is XD

Stephanie said...

Make me so happy that my guide is actually feature on here *blush* Thanks for the nice words Friendly (:

Anonymous said...

I recieved this staff from kifreegames as well. Got like tier 5-6 or so for it on doodle doug. good luck. :)

Anonymous said...

if someone knows the pointrange for this staff on kifreegames message me at brungerdude@yahoo.com

Nicky Iceblade said...

OMG I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT AND I GOT IT FOR FREE I'M A NOOB LVL 14 WHO DOESNT PAY I GOT IT FROM KI FREE GAMES OMGGGG

Anonymous said...

I won that from about a score of 20,000 on dueling diego at KI free games. Can't wait to try it out.