Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is this mysterious tent?

Here's a GREAT question from The King of Death:
Hey Friendly, here is my question for you. Where do you get the tent housing item that you can go into? I attached a picture of it.



Hmmmm . . . that's a good one.

*puts on detective cap*

Aha!


Notice the design on the tent there? It's of Marleybone origins!

Upon searching for all the tents available on my housing list (noting that I still need to add crafted furniture and Grizzleheim furniture to my list) and this is what I come up with:

Marleybone Grand Tent
Small Astral Tent
Small Starry Tent
Small Yellow Tent
Boat Tent

Ok, so the only one I don't know about is the Marleybone Grand Tent. LET'S GO FOR IT!

*loads up Kyle and Thomas*

*destroys Big Ben*

LOL, that Kyle is the luckiest sucker on the planet. He actually got the Marleybone Grand Tent (woot housing item of the day!). Ok, here's what that looks like:


Hmm, close, but that isn't the tent I'm looking for.

*runs around to the receipe vendors*

You know, I can't find a recipe for this tent either. /shrug

The closest looking tent I can come to in the game world is this tent in Krokotopia. That looks like the model of the tent I'm after.



*stumped*

*a week passes*

*e-mail to Greyrose*

Ok, Yes, this tent is in game. Yes, this is extremely rare. Yes, it comes from Kensington Park. Yes, you might also have a chance to get this during Halloween. Yes, I will leave it at that.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

Kensington? Ouch! That's even less appealing to farm than Malistaire and Meowiarty put together. Good luck with that one, campers.

Stingite said...

Oh, and one more thing . . . it's called the Marleybone Camping Tent. Yes, good luck with that one, campers!

King of Death said...

Yay thanks for answering it! *waits for Halloween*

Lyssie Silverheart said...

my friend got a Wraith statue from the Halloween tower hard second level I got a imp pet with card. Its sounds like all the hard bosses best drops are added into the Halloween hard Tower. Umm I've been wondering about this Where else can you get and Imp pet with card?