Friday, February 19, 2010

Are the student teachers grandmasters?

Jessica Fairyheart got her query on fo' friendly:
Is Duncan GrimWater a Grandmaster? Because I recognize the wand. Same with Susie, Nolan, Mindy, Ceren, and Anna.

I've wondered that too! I mean, look at Nolan here . . .



THOMAS HAS AN IDEA FOR GOING UNDERCOVER!

*cue Mission Impossible music*



Check me out! LOL!



Meh, he has cooler gear than me though. It has awesome myth symbols and tentacles on it.



BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE WINGS YO!

You know, this actually led to some hilarity believe it or not. I was helping the newbies out.


workin' it. You know, I was workin' it so good, that I got a little somethin' somethin' that ol' Nolan will never get!


Just call me "Level up lips" YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'! WOOT!

On a side note did you know you can get the quest for Nolan's staff any time you want? As long as you have a friend that can drag you to Dragonspyre and through the quest, you can do that quest at level 1.

yup . . . 12 drakes, 1 avalanche, 1 humonculous, and an ivan soulslinger later you will have the epic scepter of the ages (and probably a few levels and a bag full of loot to boot!) The only problem there is that you have to be level 45 to actually wield the Scepter of the Ages.

So, um, are the student teachers grandmasters? Mayesbe. They have to be at least level 45 . . . that's for sure!

Happy Dueling!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol nice disguise :P

Sierra Starsong said...

That's the Sunbrand quest line, right? I thought he only gave you the TA wand for your own school, where'd you get the Myth wand? Are they tradeable, or did you find one in the Bazaar?

Anonymous said...

I should try that sometime with some other student teacher :)

Natalie Moonblade said...

Yeah, I should try that with another student teacher...anyways, that's a nice disguise! Lol, some of the people believed you XD

Stingite said...

@anon: :)

@Sierra: yup, the bazaar!

@anon: yes, I encourage random nonsense.

@Natalie: haha yeah some lady asked me if I was a helper from the company. ;-)

Geo said...

Actually, if you search for them, you can find clothes with those designs in the bazaar or in boss loot tables.

Jessica said...

LOL! Thanks for answering my question! As always, you're awesome.

M.W.S said...

Nice very romantic... But, ewwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Anonymous said...

Don't let your wife see that, Mr.Level-Up Lips! Lol, love the blog. See you around, I guess.
-Amber RosePetal

Bailey said...

Destiny Stardust I challenge you to a pvp battle..... No one touches those lips but me!!! lol

Anonymous said...

eww when a boy levels up dosent that mean you would be kissing them too