Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks Witch Warrior for my Valentine's Day card!


/BLUSH!

So ITS (that's an acroynym for "in the spiral" as coined by the #diarykids) I farmed up between 10,000 and 20,000 gold each for Iridian and Bailey (the wife's characters) for Valentine's Day. hehe. I might head back in and farm some more so Iridian can buy her Balance house. Bailey is a ways away from getting her house still . . . that might take a while (We'll see how much time I get here today ;))

And in the real world, every Valentine's Day I cook a special dinner for my wife. I make these Cheese Stuffed tomatoes that are really really yummy and they accompany some crab legs. Believe me, the tomatoes are so yummy that the crab legs are like an afterthought.

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day in and out of the spiral! Let me know what your plans are!

(/comfort to all the singles out there . . . may love find you this year!)

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

witchwarrior said...

glad you like my pic! ^.^

JediRex said...

awww.....

smvb said...

Is it appropriate to ask for the recipe? lol