Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ravenwood Radio 10 is tonight!

It's Wednesday, and that means tonight is Ravenwood Radio night! I can't wait, and I do believe I have a segment that will be playing tonight as well. Woots!

Also, (and this is way super dee dooper cool) Fred Howard, the Vice President of Marketing for Wizard101 (aka Watson from the game and the Wizard101.com forums) did an interview with Steve and Leesha of Ravenwood Radio, and it's going to be awesomesauce. This is your chance to be the first to listen. All you need to do is be in Ravenwood Radio's chat room tonight:

6pm Pacific
7pm Mountain
8pm Central
9pm Eastern



For those of you who have never been to the chat room at Ravenwood Radio on show night, it's usually packed with 40-60 people and the chat is flying off the screen. It's fun to try and keep up! (Who knows, because of this interview, their numbers could soar even higher tonight? I think there might be a limit to how many people can be in the chat room at once, so maybe get there a little early?) Somehow through all that chat, Wolf Redfist manages to moderate the chat to keep things pleasant.

I'm not sure if I'll be there or not, but I will try and especially since I'm excited to hear what Fred has to say! It was my pleasure to talk to him once before on the phone and a couple times over e-mail. Fred's a nice guy with an interesting look on marketing and Wizard101.

Steve and Leesha have also been saying they have prizes galore to give out, so hey! It might be really worth your time to show up if you're one of the lucky winners, eh?

It should be a great show!

Happy Dueling!

12 comments:

M.W.S said...

Very awesome ty Friendly... 8 pm i'll be there...

Sierra Starsong said...

Love that interview picture!

Jessica said...

I will be there!

thhespiralking said...

I AM THE SPIRAL KING I HAVE A BLOG ABOUT WIZARD101 TO IF YOU SEARCH MY BLOG ON FRIENDLY SEARCH BAR AT THE TOP I AM ASSURED YOU FOLKS WILL LIKE IT ITS CALLED "THE SPIRAL KING"

Shy said...

Woot! I marked my mental calender for this. I'm glad I remembered (Its not that hard. Only 3 days before my birthday, haha, woot!)

Can't wait to see what this show is all about tonight!

Jason ThunderShield said...

how long is it because i need to be off at 10 eastern?

Anonymous said...

You need to put up alaska time, friendly!

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

For once, someone includes us mountain-timers. See you at the show!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be there! LONG LIVE RAVENWOOD RADIO!

-D. MoonCatcher

Mike said...

I am listening to it now! :)

Sierra Starsong said...

@Sean: Anchorage is Central -3 hours, so 8pm Central = 5pm there. Hawaii should be 4pm, Central -4. (I think.)

You missed a wild party Thomas, we peaked at 75 in the chatroom.

Destiny StormStone said...

hey everyone was asking if you were coming in the chatroom. Every minute someone said: Is friendly here?