Sunday, January 30, 2011

What are These Three Green Wizard101 Pets, Friendly?

Nathan D. has a question for me (that rhymes)!
Hey Friendly!!!!!! Nathan D. here!!
I was just strolling around and I saw some pets I didn't know, could you tell me what they are??

Thanks!!

Nathan D.

NATHAN D! I most certainly can play pet detective for you.



Here are your screenshots and the answers!

ITEM ONE!


Yes, this most definitely is a Viridian Cyclops pet. This rare beast comes from the $20 gift card you can purchase at the magical CVS store. I hope every time you drive past a CVS, you hear the pitiful cries of this cyclopsian jewel of the Nile.



ITEM TWO!


That is the Life Scarab pet! Shiritaki Temple - Plague Oni - GO! NOW! YOUR NEW BUDDY IS HUNGRY AND WAITING FOR YOU TO SAVE HIM!!



ITEM THREE!


And finally we have the Life Troll, who hides in the back pocket of Krokopatra. *shiver* Just think about all that Krokopatra lipstick he's had to endure his whole life! . . . AND who wouldn't want to spend some quality time with this cute little fella?


Best of luck farming up your new green pets and thanks for the question!

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And another one would be the life minoutare its from GH...no pic

mythhasmight.blogspot.com

Travis emeraldspear said...

hey friendly just saying i am so excited about the house contest

Anonymous said...

@travis.... random....what does that have to do with anything???

dakota silverbane said...

I can get a pic of the Life Minotaur. They are really cool pets.