Monday, January 3, 2011

Questions from Lauren about Angus and other stuff . . .

Here's a question and a lot of exclamation marks from Lauren FrostTail:
Hi! I wanted to wish you a happppyyyyyyyy new year and I have a question for Angus. 1: HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2: Do you really still have 0 loooses? 3: Based on hwat you've gone through i'm betting on MS or DS where you finally fail, but I often underetimate Diviners I: Oh and I have to say YOU ABSOLUTLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x. x sigh I said it, I DID IT! oh and I'm a Necromancer too, and have a Questian on my quests,
I JUST GOT TO LEVEL 60 :D and I am trying to avoid XP so i can save it for the level cap increse. When will it be? Does Greyrose known about an increse? (Soon?) otherwise ill just finish celestia....
P.S. This time will we get XP we got when the bar was gone?
P.S P.S. Why can't Dworgan take over for Greyrose? after all she is... awesomely awesome....

---- Forlorn the Skeletal Dragon with Dragon RIder Lauren FrostTail Signing off

1- Through a couple of different methods. One involves a longer battle involving casting a storm minion and using a lot of shields and heals. The other is a quicker (more expensive) method involving three treasure cards. Here's a quick video for the Angus fans out there who want to see the Tempest Minion Method.



(hope this video works, I used an alternate method of uploading)

2- NO. I definitely don't have 0 losses. If I would have stopped at zero losses, I would have stopped at Melweena Spite on Firecat Alley. It took two tries to defeat her. There have been many defeats since then. And, in fact, my method for beating Big Ben involved purposefully dying on a couple of battles just so I could thin the herd of monsters I was facing.

3- Time will tell, and thanks so much for the support. :-)

4- Well, I wouldn't expect a level cap increase for a while. That's me predicting here. I know they would like to do some more content like Grizzleheim since the majority of Kingsisle's players are in their mid-levels. I'm sure there are a lot of factors that go into "What comes next" for players. Then again, maybe they are excited to explore the new story arc of Morganthe. I hope so. I would rather continue playing through the story than have to go back to a prequel.

5- Nah, I'm pretty sure we will stay at the max exp, but I'm also sure that they will continue to give us enough exp to max our levels again when whatever is beyond Celestia is released.

6- Dworgyn is awesomely awesome, but Greyrose is kind of like that comforting grandma that feeds you milk and cookies.

;-)

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something tells me Lauren FrostTail never had Professor Cyrus Drake as a teacher...

;)

-Cass

Unknown said...

Something tells me, Cass, your right. I tried to make a myth. I failed.



~~~~Lauren FrostTail Bone Drake rider and Legendary Death

Unknown said...

Oh wait sorry! I forgot to say, I have a Fanfiction on Fanfiction.net Under regular fanfiction in Wizard101 ;) On lauren frost tail ;) would be nice if someone read it.