Monday, January 10, 2011

Bamboo Well in Mooshu?

Question from Neela Dreamglen:
Hi, this is Neela Dreamglen!
Aaaand i've got a question regarding furniture. So, you know when you walk into the jade palace into MS and you turn to your left a little and there's this bamboo well with a bucket and a crank? Well, I bought the imperial palace and have been trying to find where I can either buy this well for my house, or craft it, or even if it drops from a boss! BTW, your blog is awesome and I read it a few times a week! Thanks friendly!

OH yeah, that's a cool one to be sure.


As far as I can tell, that isn't available as a housing item. The closest we have to that well is the Celestian Wishing Well, which is a crafted item purchased from Gearwise in the Celestian Base Camp, AND yeah . . . that doesn't look ANYTHING like a well, does it?


Nope. This is not the well you're looking for.

Well, maybe someday that'll be a housing item, eh? That'd rock!

And if anyone knows any differently, please educate myself and Neela, would ya? Thanks!

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Liam said...

Hey friendly its the crazy thuergist AKA Liam Emeraldblossom. I'm gonna be at gamma tower on vampire realm tonight and i kinda want to meet you so I'll wait and see if you pop up.

Liam said...

i go do other stuff
i do again tomorrow night.
If you on tonight post here and i go back

Anonymous said...

hehe you have grass on your head in that picture!! its like you're wearing a vase