#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner, .header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Monday, January 31, 2011

Test Realm is Up! Celestia Housing

No official word yet from KI, but I came home from work to see Uber Wife running around in some new Celestia housing.

Hopefully I can get some pictures and thoughts up here soon!

I'm about to log in and check it out myself! XD

Check out the patch notes!

Happy Dueling!


Anonymous said...

It's awesome :D The houses are a tad disappointing, they seems... small; but still awesome.

Travis emeraldspear said...

Hey friendly! I think you should do a "Pet for the day" post, since new pets are linnin' up

Travis emeraldspear said...

Hi friendly, do you know any helion talents? or a link? thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just won a pet from Krockotopia (sorry if it's mispelled) and it's not showing up in my inventory! What should I do?